Demarne The company was founded in 1929 by a woman, Yvonne Demarne. It was then a simple trade molds installed in the heart of Les Halles in Paris. At his death, his two son, Henri and Roger, hard workers and pioneers in many areas, develop the business by expanding the range of products sold.
In 1957, they created an institution in Boulogne-sur-Mer.
In 1969, the company moves to the Halles de Paris National Interest Rungis Market where it has a store under the flag of the tide and its own warehouse.
Since then, the Company continues to expand, diversifying its supplies and its clients.
Run by the 3rd generation since the early 1990s, and based on the strong foundation established by the founders, she strives to remain the link between production and final distribution Seafood, under all their forms.